Customer Success Specialist
What You Bring
- Graduates or 4th year students, preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering or MIS,
- Good command of English,
- Strong interest in project management including all aspects of planning, development process, account management, execution and reporting,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Solid planning and organizational skills including attention to detail, ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment,
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Being proactive and fast learner,
- High responsibility to follow-up the given tasks,
- Database and operating systems experience with MS SQL SERVER is a plus,
- Experience working with Jira or similar project management tools is a plus.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting Project Managers in project and account management processes,
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members using Jira,
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables,
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations,
- Supporting PMs in effectively communicating project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion,
- Managing user acceptance testing in Test, Stage and Live environments.
What We Offer
- Fast-growing company (Deloitte Fast 50 Winner in 2017, 2018 and 2019)
- The first and only company from Turkey to be named Fast Company’s 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators in the world!
- Silver Stevie Winner at 2020 Stevie® Awards for Great Employers on new employee onboarding category
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Team activities such as Survivor Camp and happy hours
- Continuous learning opportunities such as internal trainings, tuition reimbursement, and access to e-learning platforms
- Leadership and coaching programs
- Yoga and meditation classes, healthy snacks, discounts on fitness membership
- Access to community events at Han Spaces
Who We Are
Inveon provides retail and consumer goods companies a unified and scalable digital commerce presence with sustainable growth, leading them towards the future of commerce since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Omnichannel Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce Platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 14 countries.