Marketing Communications Specialist
What You Bring:
- Previous experience in B2B marketing is a plus,
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in areas like Communication, Media, Design, Business Administration, Economics etc.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English,
- Experience in content creation & management,
- Experience in design related tools (Photoshop / Illustrator, WordPress),
- Experience in event organization and PR is a plus,
- E-commerce know-how is a plus,
- Experience in a fast paced high tech company or companies is preferred,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Exceptional skills in communication and teamwork, presentation and organizational skills,
- Excellent self-learning skills,
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Content creation and management both in Turkish and English for social media accounts, website and company blog,
- Fulfilling the basic design needs, managing freelancers for advanced design tasks,
- Corporate relations management including monthly press releases, networking with leading writers in the industry,
- Preparing and releasing sectoral reports and whitepapers,
- Establishing marketing business partnerships,
- Event Organization and execution in relation to e-commerce, m-commerce, Omni-channel,
- Supporting HR events and activities with university relations, coding community activities, internal team activities, internal trainings, etc.,
- Establishing a lead generation approach to support sales and business development,
- Preparing and revising corporate presentations,
- Following up performance and paid marketing activities via AdWords, LinkedIn and other channels.
What We Offer
- Fast-growing company (Deloitte Fast 50 Winner in 2017, 2018 and 2019)
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Team activities such as Survivor Camp and happy hours
- Continuous learning opportunities such as internal trainings, tuition reimbursement, and access to e-learning platforms
- Leadership and coaching programs
- Yoga and meditation classes, healthy snacks, discounts on fitness membership
- Access to community events at Han Spaces
Who We Are
Inveon provides retail and consumer goods companies a unified and scalable digital commerce presence with sustainable growth, leading them towards the future of commerce since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Omnichannel Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce Platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 14 countries.