Project Management Support Specialist
- Fresh graduates preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering or MIS,
- Good command of English,
- Strong interest in project management including all aspects of planning, development process, account management, execution and reporting,
- Previous experience/internship in the field of project management, business analysis is a plus,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Solid planning and organizational skills including attention to detail, ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment,
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Being proactive and fast learner,
- High responsibility to follow-up the given tasks,
- Database and operating systems experience with MS SQL SERVER is a plus,
- Experience working with Jira or similar project management tools is a plus.
Support Specialist will be supporting Project Managers in planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan and also overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Supporting Project Managers in project and account management processes,
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members using Jira,
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables,
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations,
- Supporting PMs in effectively communicating project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion,
- Managing user acceptance testing in Test, Stage and Live environments.
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching program for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ needs)
Inveon is a technology company that has been delivering e-commerce infrastructure software,
m-commerce applications and digital growth management solutions since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Digital Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 11 countries.