Software Product Manager
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, or a related field of study. Master’s Degree or PhD is a plus,
- Fluent in both spoken and written English,
- Previous experience in software product management
- Experienced in idea generation, product analysis and product development,
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, and technical know-how
- Experience in e-commerce, m-commerce, machine learning and innovation,
- Business mindset and financial analysis skills is an asset,
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future e-commerce product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop, assess and maintain the e-commerce products’ pricing and positioning strategies (product market fit)
- Translate the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Bring new features to the product by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering teams.
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Making detailed local and global market research, customers and industry dynamics
- Analyzing new technology and infrastructure trends
- Management of commercialization model, leading and educating sales team about new products (for market approval stage)
What We Offer
- Fast-growing company (Deloitte Fast 50 Winner in 2017, 2018 and 2019)
- The first and only company from Turkey to be named Fast Company’s 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators in the world!
- Silver Stevie Winner at 2020 Stevie® Awards for Great Employers on new employee onboarding category
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Team activities such as Survivor Camp and happy hours
- Continuous learning opportunities such as internal trainings, tuition reimbursement, and access to e-learning platforms
- Leadership and coaching programs
- Yoga and meditation classes, healthy snacks, discounts on fitness membership
- Access to community events at Han Spaces
Who We Are
Inveon provides retail and consumer goods companies a unified and scalable digital commerce presence with sustainable growth, leading them towards the future of commerce since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Omnichannel Commerce Platform
- Mobular: App-Commerce Platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 40 million shoppers in 14 countries.