- August 6, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Inveon News, Success Stories
We are honored to announce that we’ve been named one of the Fast Company’s 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators! With this achievement, we became the first and only company from Turkey to be named in this international list.
The list features 100 companies that demonstrate a deep commitment to nurturing innovation at all levels and an established commitment to building a culture of innovation that yields tangible results. See the full list here.
With its team of innovators, Inveon stood out globally
Innovation is Inveon’s key value, and the culture of innovation underlies in everything we do.
There are a number of factors that play a role in our ability to foster innovation at all levels:
- 100% equal recruitment policy. Female managers at Inveon make up 55% of all management
- Diversity and inclusion: Essential elements of our recruitment and retention
- Our leadership program designed for managers and candidates
- Encouraging continuous learning
- Our R&D center
- Our innovative & unique business model established based on a win-win approach together with our customers
Many thanks to our teammates, customers, and partners, who all continue to play a critical role in shaping a culture where people from all levels and backgrounds feel empowered to innovate.