Applicant & Candidate Privacy Notice
This Notice explains how Inveon process the data of the Applicants or Candidates when they apply for a position on Inveon. This Notice summarizes,
- Information we collect, methods of collection of data, and how we use the information
- Transfer of data
- Your Rights regarding to your data
2. Types of data and methods of collection of the data
This Notice covers the information you share with us and/or which may be acquired or produced by Inveon, its subsidiaries, and its affiliates during the application or recruitment process including:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information;
- Your resume or CV, cover letter, previous and/or relevant work experience or other experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in support of an application and/or the application and recruitment process;
- Information from interviews and online meetings you may have, if any;
- Details of the type of employment you are or maybe looking for, current and/or desired salary and other terms relating to compensation and benefits packages, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences;
- Reference information and/or information received from background checks (where applicable), including information provided by third parties;
- Information relating to any previous applications you may have made to Inveon and/or any previous employment history with Inveon;
- Information about your educational and professional background from publicly available sources, including online, that we believe is relevant to your application or a potential future application (e.g. your LinkedIn profile); and/or
- Information related to any assessment you may take as part of the interview screening process.
3.Purposes of Processing
Your information will be used by Inveon for the purposes of carrying out its application and recruitment process which includes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications, and interests against our career opportunities;
- Verifying your information and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks (where applicable) if you are offered a job;
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, in appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities at Inveon;
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests; and/or
- Proactively conducting research about your educational and professional background and skills and contacting you if we think you would be suitable for a role with us.
4.Transfer of Data
Your information may be shared with our affiliates, subsidiaries, or joint ventures abroad and in other jurisdictions, in relation to the purposes described above.
- Inveon may also use service providers acting on Inveon’s behalf to perform some of the services described above including for the purposes of the verification/background checks. These service providers may be located outside the country in which you live or the country where the position you have applied for is located.
- Inveon may sometimes be required to disclose your information to external third parties such as local labor authorities, courts and tribunals, regulatory bodies, and/or law enforcement agencies for the purpose of complying with applicable laws and regulations, or in response to legal process.
- We will also share your personal information with other third parties if we have your commitment (for example if you have given us permission to contact your referees), or to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Inveon our users, applicants, candidates, employees or the public or as otherwise required by law. It is your responsibility to obtain consent from referees before providing their personal information to Inveon.
In addition, the laws of some jurisdictions may provide you with various rights in connection with our processing of certain information. Such requests may include:
- The right to withdraw any previously provided consent;
- The right to access certain information about you that we process;
- The right to have us correct or update any Personal Data;
- The right to have certain Information erased;
- The right to have us temporarily block our processing of certain Information;
- The right to have Information exported into standard, machine-readable format;
- The right to object to our processing of Information in cases of direct marketing, or when we rely on legitimate interests as our lawful basis to process your Information; and
- The right to complain to the appropriate data protection authority.
We will respond to your requests within a maximum of 30 days. Please note these rights may be limited in certain circumstances as provided by applicable law. For any additional information regarding such rights or to exercise any such rights, please get in touch with Inveon at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about this Candidate & Applicant Privacy Notice. In that case, the Information we collect, the practices of Inveon, or your dealings with the Inveon, don't hesitate to contact us by emailing us at: email@example.com or by physical mail to: Han Spaces Nispetiye Cad. No:24 Levent 34340 Beşiktaş Istanbul, Turkey.